Nature's Life Vitamin B-12 is an essential nutrient that functions as a coenzyme. Cobalamin is critical to maintain healthy nerves and nerve function. Vitamin B-12 is also critical to maintain healthy red blood cells and homocysteine levels. Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord.
- Free Of Yeast, milk or other dairy products, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, rice, rye, starch, di-calcium phosphate, wax, flavoring, preservatives, coloring or animal by-products.
- With 400 mcg Folic Acid
- Cobalamin Supplement
- For Healthy Skin, Blood & Muscles
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- Essential vitamin
- The coenzyme form of vitamin B-12 is necessary for carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism, as well as for proper DNA replication
- Supports Nervous System Health
- Vitamin B-12 is an essential nutrient, involved in protein formation
|Servings Per Container
||As a dietary supplement take one (1) tablet per day, with food.
||Cellulose, Vegetarian magnesium stearate and Micro-Cellulose™ coating.